First everything in Resita

Oh boy, what a month! January disappeared in the blink of an eye, so many things happened that I don't know where to start. Well let's pick it up where I left it.
Buğra with a guitar that we found xD

The first event after arriving here was the welcome party for all the newcomers, there I met all the other volunteers and started to get to know each of them. They did a great job welcoming us all and making us feel right at home from the very beginning!

The next week I didn't have activities, but our coordinators suggested to join some veterans to get some experience before it was our turn to start. That week I went to Primavara, a center for disabled children, and the orphanage. At first it was a bit overwhelming but I didn't take too long to get used to it. Aside from that, I spent my time getting to know my roomate and the other volunteers, we went to a little pub near my apartment called Racing, a great little place.

Doing an activity with Alexandra in Deaul Mare






The third week of January was the real deal, I started participating in the activities. It went way better than I expected, thanks to the other volunteers that were there helping me.





It was a month full of new experiences, challenges and parties. But this is only starting now!



The gang (nearly) complete

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Goodbyes, Snowy Mountains and Little Paris

Of Campfire and Hikes